Monday, November 28, 2011

Giving Thanks

I have so much to be thankful for, this year has been so good to our family and I continue to count my blessing every day. We were able to visit Derek's family for Thanksgiving this year and had so much fun! I was super nervous for such a big road trip with 7 month old babies but it all turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. The car ride down was pretty awesome, we stopped once in Baker to give the kids a break. We went into Denny's and stole the show. I've never had such good customer service! I did feel bad though when another family came in and we had all of the highchairs...




We stayed in Long Beach with Corinne and Brandon's family and had a blast. We haven't seen them for a while and they were such good company. Took the kiddos to the beach the next day for their first time and let their little feet feel the wet sand.













We also hit up Downtown Disney while we were there and the beach one last time on Saturday. The kiddos enjoyed a nice hearty helping of beach sand :)

























 Ethan enjoying some big toe

5 comments:

  1. Darling, beautiful children! I remember when our twins were about six months old thinking 'I think I can do this now'. But that's nothing compared to what you are accomplishing! I think you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through your posting on Facebook, I love to see this sweet babies! What a fun vacation!
    -Kate
    You can visit me on my blog, if you want to katiebeth36.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo cute! They are so big already! It's crazy! You guys are a super cute family and I love seeing all the pictures! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have alot to be thankful for ... you and your family have a wonderful holiday .. miss ya like crazy in cali ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky are you guys not one but three gorgeous little babies. My baby has decided she isn't a baby any more, little stink if you ask me. ha ha Brinley pulled the most adorable faces in those pictures. I hope all is well with you guys, much love to you from the Taylor home. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete